Minutes of Weekly Meeting, 2014-11-17
Meeting called to order: 11:14 AM EST
1. Roll Call
Brad Van Treuren
Attendees for Demonstration only:
2. Review and approve previous minutes:
- Draft circulated 11/10/2014.
- In 5b change "there had be no contacts " to "there had been no contacts ".
- Brian moved to approve as amended, seconded by Michele. No objections or abstentions.
3. Review old action items
- All: do we feel SJTAG is requiring a new test language to obtain the information needed for diagnostics or is STAPL/SVF sufficient? See also Gunnar's presentation, in particular the new information he'd be looking for in a test language (http://files.sjtag.org/Ericsson-Nov2006/STAPL-Ideas.pdf)
- Ian: Add the previously discussed lists to the 'master' template. Ongoing.
- Some sections need further expansion that may take time to develop.
- Brad: Contact Gunnar for clarification on the scope of his "system". Ongoing.
- Consider Adam's three points (from the action from the first weekly meeting) and suggest what is preventing us from answering those questions:
- Establish consensus on goals and constraints
- What are we trying to achieve?
- What restrictions are we faced with?
- Forum thread for discussion: http://forums.sjtag.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=172
5. Discussion Topics
a. Green Paper feedback.
- As of Sunday evening (UK time) the Green Paper had been accessed 54 times (up from 38 last week). This is down on the previous Green Paper "An SJTAG Architectural Concept" which had collected 90 hits in a similar time frame.
6. Key Takeaway for today's meeting
7. Glossary terms from this meeting
8. Schedule next meeting
- November 24 (Thanksgiving week), Brad likely to be absent, Bill at NTF.
- December schedule: 1, 8, 15, 22
9. Any other business
10. Review new action items
Continued to IJTAG Engine Demonstration:
- Introduction from Brad.
- Slide pack presentation and demonstration from Michele.
- Q & A.