Minutes of Weekly Meeting, 2017-03-20
Meeting called to order: 11:08 AM EDT
1. Roll Call
Brad Van Treuren
2. Review and approve previous minutes:
- Approval of March 13 minutes (draft circulated on 03/15/2017)
- No further corrections.
- Brian moved to approve, seconded by Peter. No objections or abstentions.
3. Review old action items
- All: do we feel SJTAG is requiring a new test language to obtain the information needed for diagnostics or is STAPL/SVF sufficient? See also Gunnar's presentation, in particular the new information he'd be looking for in a test language (http://files.sjtag.org/Ericsson-Nov2006/STAPL-Ideas.pdf)
- Ian: Add the previously discussed lists to the 'master' template. Ongoing.
- Some sections need further expansion that may take time to develop.
- Heiko - Raise AOB item at TTSC meeting to express our interest in forming a study group and enquire what material we would need to support the request. Ongoing.
- Ian will leave this action open until after the TTSC meeting.
- Consider Adam's three points (from the action from the first weekly meeting) and suggest what is preventing us from answering those questions:
- Establish consensus on goals and constraints
- What are we trying to achieve?
- What restrictions are we faced with?
- Forum thread for discussion: http://forums.sjtag.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=172
- Possible invitation for Al Crouch to talk about Parallel SIBs.
- Python Netlists (SKIDL) suggested by Brad for discussion.
5. Discussion Topics
a. Building Blocks.
- Due to the low attendance, the meeting agreed to abandon the call today, carry the agenda over to next week and move directly to adjournment.
6. Topic for next meeting
- Building Blocks - "Middleware".
7. Key Takeaway for today's meeting
8. Glossary terms from this meeting
- Carried over:
- Definition of "interchangeability" required.
- 'Instance' (or a more specific version of the term) may require definition in future.
- 'Master through Slave Mode'
- 'Master to Master Mode'
- Need a refined definition of "system" for the purposes of the PAR.
- 'Priority' - may relate to 'frequency' and 'urgency' in distinct definitions.
9. Schedule next meeting
- Next meeting March 27.
- Meeting will be one hour earlier than normal for European participants.
- April schedule:
- 3, 10, 17, 24.
- Heiko is out for the next two weeks. Brian is out April 3.
10. Any other business
- Ian hopes Michele will be able to provide a fuller report on the TESTA tutorial in due course.
11. Review new action items
- Brian moved to adjourn, seconded by Carl.
- Meeting adjourned at 11:11 AM EDT